We offer four different types of grant. Follow the appropriate link to download an application form in an editable PDF or word format. The application includes specific guidance for each grant scheme. You should save this form to your hard drive (it does not automatically save) and then submit your application by email to email@example.com. Please ensure you include all the additional information requested on the application form. We are unable to accept applications that do not include all the necessary information and attachments.
• Your constitution
• Your latest set of accounts (no older than 18 months)
• A quote or similar (this could be a weblink) for the items you want to purchase in a capital application
• A project budget for project costs or running costs (we may ask you for more information, or quotes where we feel these should have been provided)
• A bank statement dated within the last three months (for grants over £1,000)
• Your safeguarding policy (if you work with adults at risk, or children and young people)
Our committee meetings are held every six weeks and we aim to provide a quick response. If your application is received immediately prior to meeting, it will be held over until the next one. Applications for Small Grants, Very Small Grants and Enriched Learning Grants -may be fast-tracked via a sub-committee meeting in between our main committee dates.
Applications and supporting information can only be accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We regret we accept postal applications only in rare circumstances.
A full list of all the projects funded last year can be found here.
Please click the links below to find out about the different grant types and links to the relevant application form.